Tolleson Private Bank Branch Closure
To our valued Tolleson Private Bank clients, our concern for how the COVID-19 outbreak has affected you and your family is paramount and on our minds. We are taking extensive steps to protect our employees, our clients, and our communities.
In an effort to comply with local recommendations around social distancing, Tolleson Private Bank will close its lobby to external visitors starting Tuesday, March 24, until further notice. Staff will be available to fill requests for deposits and cash orders with a full complement of other services and traditional communication channels that you currently use. For your convenience, our main number is 214-252-3033.
Fulfillment of your requests will be achieved in the following ways:
- Mobile Pickup and Delivery: If you wish to make a deposit, have documents delivered, or need cash, we can have your items picked up or delivered by a Tolleson Private Bank staff member. In your request, please provide confirmation of your address and a time convenient for you to receive the delivery.
- Curb-Side Service: You may call ahead with a request if you would like to come by the branch. Please let us know the approximate time of arrival and we will come to your car and pick up any deposit, wire authorization, or other documentation. We can also deliver cash directly to you.
- ATM Lobby: Our ATM lobby just outside the internal door to the branch will remain open with full access to the ATM, as well as the Night Deposit Safe to the left of the ATM, which will be monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Online Banking: The Tolleson Private Bank website and mobile app continue to be available to handle your financial transaction needs. You can make mobile deposits, check balances, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts, and request transfers to non-Tolleson clients. If you need assistance accessing your accounts, please contact your private banker or call the bank directly.
- Loans: If you have a loan in process, we will be in touch directly about collection of information and closing your loan.
In general, all services will remain available for your needs, including cashier’s checks, wire transfers, debit cards, check orders, etc. Your availability to access credit and currency needs will remain unimpaired. Your private banker will continue to be available by phone and email should you need additional assistance.
Our thoughts and well wishes go out to each of you during this tumultuous time. We will continue to update you as needed.