A multi-family office that starts with you.
Tolleson Wealth Management exists to help clients navigate the financial and emotional complexities of wealth. Every family is unique and our goal is to provide a comprehensive approach that is both objective and customized.
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- The Kitchen Dance
Recently, a colleague and I conducted a small family meeting in a client’s home. The meeting included the mom and dad with their two adult children. Since we were in the beginning phases of the family meeting process, spouses and significant others did not attend.Read more
- Investment Manager Sarah Wiewel Digs Deep on Impact Investment Trends
Investment Manager Sarah Wiewel facilitated DFW Sustain and the DFW CFA Society’s Impact Investment panel on Sept. 5. As moderator, Wiewel navigated Jennifer Signori’s and Tucker Pribor’s conversations about incorporating impact investments into traditional asset allocations. Jennifer is Senior Vice President at Neuberger Berman on the Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) and Impact Investing team. Tucker […]Read more
- Richard Joyner Receives Top Ranking on Barron’s Top Independent Wealth Advisor for Second Year
The Barron’s released their 2019 Top Independent Advisors this week, with Tolleson Wealth Management’s Richard Joyner at #15 on the list of 100 advisors throughout America. This is the second year that Joyner was listed. Read about the 2018 ranking here. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, […]Read more
- Tolleson Wealth Management’s Investment Team Debunks Junk Bonds with Joseph Naggar
Tolleson Wealth Management’s Chief Investment Officer Eric Bennett and Investment Team hosted a private reception featuring Joseph Naggar to discuss navigating today’s 1.2 trillion high-yield bond market. Joseph is Partner and Head of Structured Products at GoldenTree Asset Management. Since his hire in 2007, he has played an instrumental role in building the firm’s structured […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.