Enjoy your wealth a multi-family office for all things financial
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- Part I: The Multi-Family Office
One of the most common questions prospective client families ask me is about the advantages of working with a multi-family office. “I have an estate planner, and a CPA, and an investment advisor,” they say. “Can’t I just work with them and get the same result?” Well, yes and no. It’s fair to say that […]Read more
- BSA Analyst Suzy Poile Receives Community Service Award for Volunteer Work and Love of Helping Dogs
Each year, Tolleson Wealth Management presents a Community Service Award to the employee with the most amount of service hours to recognize the hard work and impact made giving back to the local community. The selected recipient of this award receives a $1,000 grant for the charity of his or her choice. Tolleson Private Bank’s […]Read more
- Chief Talent and Learning Officer Jeff Strese Provides Insights to Family Business Magazine about the Rising Generation
While assisting families prepare the rising generation for leadership, Chief Talent and Learning Officer Jeff Strese often sees young adults eager to get involved with their family’s enterprise. In his latest Family Business Magazine article, “Good practices in family well-being: Embracing the rising generation,” he highlights how families can gain stronger unity by improving communication […]Read more
- InvestmentNews Names Tolleson Wealth Management a 2020 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors
InvestmentNews published its annual Best Places to Work for Financial Advisors list this week featuring Tolleson Wealth Management for the third consecutive year. The selection is based on employer and employee surveys regarding culture, benefits, career paths, and more. The firm was chosen as one of this year’s top 75 firms throughout the country. “Tolleson […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.