- Quarter End Snapshots October 15,2019 Quarter-End Snapshot: Q3 2019
- News & Events December 5, 2019 Investment Team Spends a Day at Nasher Sculpture Center to Focus on Creative Thinking
- News & Events November 21, 2019 Tolleson Wealth Management Named one of the ‘Dallas 100’ fastest-growing small private companies in DFW
A multi-family office that starts with you.
Tolleson Wealth Management exists to help clients navigate the financial and emotional complexities of wealth. Every family is unique and our goal is to provide a comprehensive approach that is both objective and customized.
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- Investment Team Spends a Day at Nasher Sculpture Center to Focus on Creative Thinking
Members of the Investment Team headed to Dallas’ Nasher Sculpture Center in November for an offsite team building day. Following a private tour of the museum led by Leigh Arnold, Associate Curator, they heard Ph.D. candidate in Neuroscience Michael Lundie speak on recognizing and addressing cognitive biases alongside tools for better decision-making. “Our theme of […]Read more
- Tolleson Wealth Management Named one of the ‘Dallas 100’ fastest-growing small private companies in DFW
The Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business recognized Tolleson Wealth Management as 100 of the fastest-growing small private companies in North Texas, known as the ‘Dallas 100’ list. “We are proud to be named as one of DFW’s 100 fast-growing businesses,” said Carter Tolleson, CEO. “Nearing our firm’s 20-year […]Read more
- Tolleson Wealth Management Recognized as a 2019 Top Wealth manager by D Magazine
D Magazine recognized Tolleson Wealth Management as a Top Wealth Manager for 2019 in its latest November issue. The firm is proud to celebrate this recognition in honor of serving clients and their families with all things financial. This is the fifth year in a row Tolleson Wealth Management has received this award. D Magazine […]Read more
- Family Leadership Development
Over many years in practice, I’ve watched countless entrepreneurs work to make the transition from operating a family business to living with (and from) financial assets. It takes a different set of skills to create and run a successful business and to maintain and grow a complex web of financial assets, entities, and family members. […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.