A multi-family office that starts with you.
Tolleson Wealth Management exists to help clients navigate the financial and emotional complexities of wealth. Every family is unique and our goal is to provide a comprehensive approach that is both objective and customized.
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- Private Wealth Management Interns Reflect on their Summer at Tolleson Wealth Management
Rising seniors, Cullen Scott and Keaton Jones, worked as part of the Client Advisory Team in their Private Wealth Management internship role this summer. “I was able to work hands-on seeing the breath of services Tolleson Wealth Management provides to clients,” says Cullen. He enjoys the complex work he is completing within investment and […]Read more
- Disaster Relief Resources for Hurricane Dorian
Our thoughts are with those impacted by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas as well as the Southeastern United States. If you are interested in supporting the relief efforts, our Philanthropy Services Team has compiled information regarding the best ways to help and donate. To ensure that your charitable dollars will be used wisely and effectively, […]Read more
- Strengthening Leadership Culture at the Sixth Annual Leadership Retreat
Leaders at Tolleson Wealth Management gathered together this July during the firm’s annual leadership retreat. Over two days, the group participated in interactive sessions to refine their leadership skills and set a vision for the future. There are six key components that help create a strong leadership culture: team building, communication, addressing industry trends, cross-departmental […]Read more
- Tolleson Wealth Management Listed in Financial Advisor’s 2019 Annual RIA Ranking
Tolleson Wealth Management is listed in the Annual Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) Rankings by Financial Advisor Magazine for the seventh consecutive year. The firm is recognized at #43 in the national ranking and is the highest Texas ranked RIA out of 683 firms. The full list of rankings is featured in the July edition of Financial […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.