Enjoy your wealth a multi-family office for all things financial
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- CARES Act for Nonprofits and Donors: What We Know So Far
Giving well in these unprecedented times is both essential for our communities and requires planning. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act provides both tax incentives for charitable donations in 2020 and funding, both loans and essentially grants, to nonprofit organizations. Susan Jenevein, Director of Tolleson Philanthropy Services, and Darren Moore, nonprofit organizations […]Read more
- Tips to Avoiding Fraud & Scams
With many communities practicing social distancing measures, daily habits are changing to adapt to a new normal. You may find yourself spending more time on personal devices or communicating online to connect with family and friends. Criminals are also adapting their habits around current events, finding new ways to steal your information. We recommend a […]Read more
- CEO Carter Tolleson Talks Strategy with Dallas Business Journal Amid COVID-19
When the COVID-19 pandemic began to spread in the United States, investors were caught by surprise causing financial markets to quickly lose their footing. A recent Dallas Business Journal article addresses the shifting financial strategies across different types of wealth management firms. CEO Carter Tolleson shares his thoughts on Tolleson Wealth Management’s approach during this […]Read more
- How Can I Help?
Many people are wondering how they can help our communities in this health and economic crisis. Tolleson Wealth Management’s Philanthropy Services team is continuously communicating with local and national non-profit agencies and service providers who are providing emergent response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting economic consequences to businesses. The team has compiled information […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.