Enjoy your wealth a multi-family office for all things financial
- Quarter End Snapshots Read our latest thoughts on trends
- Insights February 25, 2020 “Ready, Set, Zoom In” Podcast: Sharing insights about how to attract, develop, and retain young professionals
- News & Events February 18, 2020 Employees Partner with South Dallas restaurant Pink Magnolia to Teach Etiquette to Young Women from St. Philip’s School and Community Center
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- “Ready, Set, Zoom In” Podcast: Sharing insights about how to attract, develop, and retain young professionals
Recently, I was invited as a guest on a new podcast series called “Ready, Set, Zoom In” hosted by Chief Executive Officer of Advisor Solutions at BNY Mellon | Pershing Mark Tibergien to discuss attracting, developing, and retaining young professionals in the financial services industry. I see a growing amount of industry professionals interested in […]Read more
- Employees Partner with South Dallas restaurant Pink Magnolia to Teach Etiquette to Young Women from St. Philip’s School and Community Center
Leadership and developing talent are key tenants of Tolleson Wealth Management’s values. Sharing those values with the community is just as important. When asked to partner with St. Philip’s School and Community Center on etiquette training to empower the fifth- and sixth-grade girls of “Girls Rites of Passage Program,” called G.U.I.D.E.S., employees saw an opportunity […]Read more
- Disaster Relief Resources for Devastating Australia Wildfires
The bushfires in Australia have continued to grow and create devastation across the continent, harming many people and wildlife. Our thoughts are with those impacted and those volunteering to stop the fires. If you are interested in supporting the relief efforts, our Philanthropy Team has compiled information regarding the best ways to help and donate. […]Read more
- Staying Secure During the Holiday Season
Many people’s usual patterns are impacted during the holidays due to an increase of shopping, traveling, or a combination of both. It’s easy to forget that these activities also leave people more vulnerable to online hacks and threats. We want to help our clients protect themselves and focus more on enjoying time with family and […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.