Enjoy your wealth a multi-family office for all things financial
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- Private Wealth Management Interns Begin their Summer Virtually
Each summer, Tolleson Wealth Management offers a private wealth management internship to rising college seniors, teaching them about the inner workings of a multi-family office. The interns receive hands-on experience as they rotate through different departments in the firm. This year, private wealth interns John Luger and Megan Shipman begin their first day virtually. John […]Read more
- Returning to the Office
We are pleased to announce our staff is returning to the Tolleson Wealth Management offices at 5500 Preston Road. Although we were able to seamlessly transition most employees to remote work in March, we feel that it is time to return to the office with proper precautions in place that align with local, national, and […]Read more
- Employees Stay Active with 2020 Fitness Challenge, Adapting to Home Workouts and Social Distancing
Each spring, employees at Tolleson Wealth Management participate in a beloved step challenge that encourages activity through friendly competition between teams. The annual program encourages employees to walk more and increase their overall physical activity, with rewards for milestones. This year, 13 teams of five to six employees competed to hit daily and weekly goals […]Read more
- Tolleson Wealth Management Names its Bank President Rick Lafitte to Board of Directors
Tolleson Wealth Management is pleased to announce the appointment of Rick Lafitte, President of Tolleson Private Bank, to serve on its Board of Directors. Lafitte leads the firm’s private bank offerings and relationships. “Since becoming President of Tolleson Private Bank, Rick Lafitte has made a significant impact to our comprehensive service approach and I look […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.