Enjoy your wealth a multi-family office for all things financial
The story of Tolleson Wealth Management starts with family. A third-generation banker, John Tolleson founded a single-family office to address his complex needs and keep the family’s best interests in mind.
Combining this foundation and a desire to serve others, we quickly grew into a solution that could benefit many families. Today, our comprehensive services continue to serve families of substantial wealth.
- John Tolleson opens a single-family office to manage his family’s needs
- Tolleson Wealth Management is founded to serve the needs of other families
- Tolleson Private Bank is formed
- Activated our trust charter, allowing us to serve as corporate trustee for families
- Tolleson Wealth Management Speaker Series is launched
- Began providing philanthropy services and foundation management
- John Tolleson becomes Executive Chairman, Carter Tolleson named CEO and Richard Joyner appointed President of Tolleson Wealth Management
“Our team structure allows us to work together to address our clients' most complex needs.”
– JOHN TOLLESON
Comprehensive services, delivered in concert
- Strategic Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Trusts & Estates
- Tax & Bookkeeping*
- Private Banking
News & Events
- Part II: The Multi-Family Office
In my last blog, I discussed what I see as the benefit of an integrated service team and approach working on behalf of successful, multi-generational families. A great example of working on behalf of families is in the estate planning arena. First of all, it’s important to note that there are lots of estate planning […]Read more
- Tolleson Private Bank and FHLB Dallas Award Grants to Two Dallas Nonprofits
Tolleson Private Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) have awarded $24,000 in Partnership Grant Program (PGP) awards to two apartment complexes in Dallas, Texas, developed by Catholic Housing Initiative to house seniors. PGP grants help qualified nonprofit organizations fund a variety of operational and administrative activities that are critical to […]Read more
- Chief Investment Officer Eric W. Bennett talks with Family Wealth Report about Distressed Credit
Distressed assets and default situations are a hot topic in today’s current climate. Family Wealth Report writer Charles Paikert invited Chief Investment Officer Eric W. Bennett to share his insight on the topic and investment opportunities he foresees in the future. Bennett explains what he believes wealth managers should be discussing with their clients about […]Read more
- Royce Ramey Named to Newly Created Chief Experience Officer Role
Tolleson Wealth Management is pleased to announce the promotion of Royce Ramey to the newly created Chief Experience Officer role. Ramey will sit on the firm’s governing CEO Council and will be responsible for the strategic integration of service lines while ensuring team members have the training, technology, and support to deliver a seamless client […]Read more
As we serve our clients, we value employees and company culture just as much.
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
Interested in working with us? Learn more about our opportunities.