- Analyst, Client Advisory Team Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare financial analyses for various personal wealth management issues; including investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management... Read more
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Investments Duties and Responsibilities: Assume due diligence responsibilities for existing third-party equity and fixed income money managers Lead manager-specific projects and... Read more
- Business Support Analyst Duties and Responsibilities: Deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs... Read more
We are continuous learners who are passionate and purposeful. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that's collaborative and engaging. We believe in building relationships, making a difference in the lives of others and constantly seeking ways to create and innovate.
We foster a culture that embraces teamwork, creativity, fun and excellence. We value integrity and good communication. Our multi-family office design allows us to provide a wide range of wealth management services to our clients and we unite under this purpose. Each day, we aim to support one another in developing the well-being of both clients and peers.
We offer competitive benefits and programs to support the development of one of our greatest assets: our people.
Employees celebrate the firm’s 20-year anniversary
- medical, dental and vision health benefits
- generous paid time off
- paid holidays each year
- matching 401(k) savings plan with immediate vesting
- short- and long-term disability
- paid parental leave
- employee wellness program
- annual performance bonus
- employee referral bonus
- tenure and recognition celebrations
- free lunch every Wednesday
- gym membership reimbursement
- Community Connections, our employee grant and volunteer program
Developing our talent is important to who we are and how we sustain our vision. We offer employees multiple pathways for professional and personal growth. Because we view development as a holistic process, our learning systems demonstrate the commitment we make to engaging, rewarding and growing our people.
Client Skill Development
We advise clients through a family lens by equipping our client advisory team with skills and experiences that address the emotional side of financial decision-making.
We create unique and diverse curriculum to develop our leaders, current and future.
We grow individual talent through development opportunities that include customized programs, networking opportunities and certification assistance.
Joining Our Team
- The first step in becoming part of our team is to submit an application and resume. We will review your submission along with anything else you include.
- If we determine that your interests, skills and expertise are a good fit for the open position, our typical next step is an introductory phone call. During this call, we'll learn more about you and answer any questions you may have about us or the position. These calls are led by a member of our human resources team or a department leader.
- If the position is a mutual fit, we work with you to schedule an interview at our office. It is likely you will have more than one in-person interview so that you can meet with a variety of team leaders and members. Interviews focus on your work skills and history as well as the job, its responsibilities and the team you would join. For some positions, the process includes completing a case study, producing a relevant work product or providing work samples. This part of the process helps us better understand how you'd approach the job and its expectations.
- Before making an offer, we conduct reference and background checks. We want to speak with people you have worked with before to better understand your skills and work style. Because we uphold a high level of client and company confidentiality, we will also complete an extensive background check that includes civil and criminal history, credit history and drug screening. It is part of our hiring agreement that our employees maintain a sound personal financial and legal condition.
The interview process typically takes between three and four weeks based on your availability. Although it may seem complex, we have designed a process that is intended to help us both find out if working with Tolleson Wealth Management is the right fit.
We invest in our talent, their careers and building our team so that working with us is a rewarding experience. We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply.
Tolleson Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You are now leaving the Tolleson Wealth Management Website